VLC is free and open source Media Player. It supports almost all formats of video and audio. It has many awesome features. One of them is discussed below.
There are many occasions when we want to play a video and do other work on computer side-by-side. But when we try to do this with VLC it goes behind other opened windows or hides. Don't to worry VLC has a option "Always on top" by enabling it we can do other work on computer side-by-side and VLC Media Player will remains on the top of all windows.
To enable it follow the steps given below:
1. Open VLC Media Player and go to "Tools".
2. Select "Preferences" or use the shortcut keys "Ctrl+P".
3. A new window will open. In this window click on "All" option.
4. Now select "Video" from list.
5. Tick the "Always on top" option there and save the settings.
Thats all, For more info see the video given below: